Friday, December 14, 2007

And it Begins

I am relatively new to this whole blogging thing. I had one a few years ago entitled "I hate my roommate," which people apparently found humourous for the few weeks I bothered to keep it going. But I am a completely lazy fool so the blog didn't last long. Neither did that roommate.

Regardless, I have decided to write about something much more interesting than roommates that put live ammunition in the dryer. (That blog had so much potential.) That topic, of course, is sports. I will dabble in other topics every now and then I am sure, but sports is what I must write about.

Just so people know, I used to work in sports radio, along with all sorts of other radio stations. Particularly, I worked in radio for Atlanta Falcons broadcasts and Georgia Bulldogs broadcasts. I also did a lot of high school football, but you people don't care about that, and if you do you and you aren't somehow connected strongly to a high school program you should really take a deep breath and re-evaluate your life. Perhaps start by putting live ammunition in your dryer and stand nearby. Could help you gain perspective.

I hope everyone finds this blog humourous and a good read. Mainly, I am doing this to pass the time. Obviously, I will be biased to particular teams, especially Georgia based teams, in my heart, but I will try to call out stupidity across the spectrum....and that stupidity could take many forms.....like Terence Moore, or the South Koreans making glow in the dark cats.

Actually, I think I know what I want to get for next Halloween now.
















Enjoy.

No comments: